Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning another trip to Disney Okla if anyone is interested & are around the area, will be staying at Hogan's Campground again. I camped out for 20.00 a night over Memorial Day Weekend. Also Disney has no Fee to Off Road just have to pay to camp.

·
Registered
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a Great weekend did have a small storm roll thru Sat night but cleared out pretty quickly for some night riding. I did shoot video with my GoPro 360 but I have yet to view it.

·
Registered
2016 Teryx4 LE
25 Posts
Great Pics Lifted
I can't wait to take mine there, hoping it does good being stock still. I need to find a trailer for mine before I can take it anywhere.
A neighbor told me today that there are quite a few trails by roaring river too. just south of Cassville, Mo. supposed to be a good trout fishing place. they have a hatchery right there by the spring and release trout often. it's a clear narrow river and you can see trout everywhere you look.
when I get a trailer, I'll be ready to meet you at Disney

·
Registered
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good let me know what's up maybe I can plan a trip & bring some friends if not maybe we can meet at Disney. I do have an extra trailer it will just fit a stock Tyrex I use it to haul my sportbikes but I also used it to haul my Tyrex before I morfed it. Lol

·
Registered
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the plugs are fun get ready to pull like 100 push pins. Lol you might as well remove the clutch cover while you are there & inspect the belt toddbuh.

·
Registered
2016 Teryx4 LE
25 Posts
I've already ordered 80 push pins, if they're like others, I usually end up breaking them. is there a gasket on the clutch cover? if so I will need to order one before I take it apart
I should get to it around wed, lost a whole day today helping neighbors, their huge bathroom mirror fell off the wall onto the lady and broke into a 1000 pieces, cutting her everywhere. got her on ambulance and the husband followed it to hospital 50 miles away. I stayed to clean up, took me over 4 hrs to pickup and vac all the glass and clean off the blood from the floor, the walls and 3 doors, it was a mess. but it's done now and they will appreciate not seeing it when they get home. He's a vietnam marine vet and a retired chicago cop/detective so I help whenever i can. I started this reply at 9:30 this morning. been a long day, now I can start my chores

·
Registered
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah there are alot of push pins that's why I usually put them in a plastic bowl with a lid. Yes there is an oring on the clutch cover if you are careful you can reuse it. I have without any issues. That's a bad deal,I'm sorry to hear that I hope she is ok. Long day for you for sure.

·
Registered
2016 Teryx4 LE
25 Posts
thanks for the o ring info. I learned that the gas tank has to come out, and I have a full tank so im going to wait until the tank is almost empty before i remove the center console
still have other things to do in the meantime, change the oil, change the antifreeze, and install new air filter. Neighbor was ambulanced 50 miles to the hospital and then had to wait in waiting room for 8 hrs before getting looked at, they got home at 1:30am. She has a fractured L3 on her back and got stitches on arm while other cuts were glued together, she has to wear a back brace for the next 6 to 8 weeks. Hard to believe a mirror as big as that was only glued onto the wall, it's around 7 or 8 feet wide and about 4 or 5 ft tall. they will have new mirror installed some other way

·
Registered
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Youre welcome. Yeah I forgot about that. I replaced my fuel filter on mine plus have sn extra. Dang that totally sucks my buddy just fractured his L4 got hit just bas Truman lake on 13 coming home girl pulled right out in front of him. He has been in a back brace for atleast 3 months now. He can't get his Razor out to go ride so it just sits. Lol
Glad they are home. That is crazy. You never know though.

·
Registered
2016 Teryx4 LE
25 Posts
I hate to hear about your buddy, I know what that's like, I was hit head on, on hwy 13 just north of humansville, before it was 4 lane back in 2006, almost killed me. I spent over a year in a wheelchair and have an artificial elbow now. ( and a metal bar up to my knee & a bunch of pins & screws holding my ankle together ) and why I can't do dirt bikes or atv's left arm isn't strong enough anymore. that is why I got the T4 now, missed trail riding and wanted to start doing it again. I ordered a new belt today, just in case mine doesn't look good when I inspect it. My new fuel filter should be delivered tomorrow. also have breather filters and fuel line to relocate the vent lines for both diff's.
I need to sell my 5x8 trailer to buy a sxs 6x12 trailer. my trailer was unuseable when i got it from a neighbor last year, I re-did everything and it's mostly brand new now. I call it Van Haulin

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

·
Vendor
1,015 Posts
I hate to hear about your buddy, I know what that's like, I was hit head on, on hwy 13 just north of humansville, before it was 4 lane back in 2006, almost killed me. I spent over a year in a wheelchair and have an artificial elbow now. ( and a metal bar up to my knee & a bunch of pins & screws holding my ankle together ) and why I can't do dirt bikes or atv's left arm isn't strong enough anymore. that is why I got the T4 now, missed trail riding and wanted to start doing it again. I ordered a new belt today, just in case mine doesn't look good when I inspect it. My new fuel filter should be delivered tomorrow. also have breather filters and fuel line to relocate the vent lines for both diff's.
I need to sell my 5x8 trailer to buy a sxs 6x12 trailer. my trailer was unuseable when i got it from a neighbor last year, I re-did everything and it's mostly brand new now. I call it Van Haulin

View attachment 65324
Dude! EVH would be proud! 🤣😍🤘

·
Registered
2016 Teryx4 LE
25 Posts
I hope so, I did it shortly after his passing. I lost 2 of my rock hero's in a short time. EVH and Neil Peart ( drummer for Rush ) Neil was my favorite as I used to play drums and he was the best.

·
Registered
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

View attachment 65324
Yes he was lucky, sounds like you both are lucky men. I'm glad you're ok & getting back in the Game. Nice Trailer looks like Eddie Van Halen's Frankenstrat. I'm having my buddy to my 2018 Z125 Pro up like that. I actually have a Frankenstrat Replica Guitar I bought b4 he passed away. Long Live Eddie VH!

·
Registered
2016 Teryx4 LE
25 Posts
so cool Lifted. It's big enough to hold your guitar if you wanna buy it. :) I hate to sell it but don't need 2 trailers but i do need a 6x12 trailer so I can take T4 to trails. and I just might paint the new trailer the same way. I'm looking for a good deal on a 6x12. f.b. marketplace doesn't have anything worth getting last few times i checked. will keep looking, I'm dying to get out on a trail somewhere and try this thing out, I've already put 40 miles on it just going down the road to the dock, the last couple hundred yards is a trail thru woods to get to dock. need to burn some more gas so it will be easier to get the gas tank out.

·
Registered
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I have 2 trailers myself 1 my tyrex use to fit on & is now my primary trailer for my bikes & my newer trailer that's all fir my Tyrex my guitar stays on its stand looking pretty. Yeah I am going to have it done if I do a helmet I'd have to find a cheaper one than the helmets I have now. Lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts