Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if there is any reason I CANT re-drill my Black Labels that fit my Rhino, so I can use them on both the Teryx and Rhino. Anyone ever done this?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
i wouldn't see why not.. just gotta make sure you get the holes cut perfectly... suggesting using a mill.. and not a hand drill.

G-

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
ive done it on alot of my old sport bikes and never had any problems.make sure you use a mill to get them straight

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
no.. don't use that. hahaha.. not sure if the bore will fit.. don't you have the wheels and teyrx in front of you?? measure it!

how close are you going to be camping to the San Juan river in July?????

G-

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Hey Brian, thats not a bit for the wheels. You are foolin with these guys. When you get done with my cylinder hone for my 1000cc kit, just send it back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You will have to cut the center hole of of the wheel larger. The Teryx has a section in the center of the hub that sticks out about an 1/8th" and is around 110mm in diameter. Also a 12" douglas with 5/2 back spacing (5" inwards of the face of the hub, 2" out from the face of the hub) will hit the upper arm of the steering knuckle so you will have to run a wheel spacer or different offset for them. I know this because I tried mounting a set.:sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts