Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my buddy bought new wheels and exhaust for teryx that he is not getting now so im am trying to list the parts on here for someone who my want them. the exhaust is a new dual ac racing sysyem $650
the wheels are itpss108 with big horn tires $600
http://itptires.com/images/06products/ss108black.jpg
just trying so sell for a friend . hurry my post dont last long on here .i guess im not liked on here....never used

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
Wow that post didn't stay on very long! This is not from an outside vendor but from a friend of ours! He decided to buy a Sand Car instead of the Teryx that he had on order!
I've seen the exhaust and tires he has and have Never Been Used!

·
Registered
528 Posts
my buddy bought new wheels and exhaust for teryx that he is not getting now so im am trying to list the parts on here for someone who my want them. the exhaust is a new dual ac racing sysyem $650
the wheels are itpss108 with big horn tires $600
http://itptires.com/images/06products/ss108black.jpg
just trying so sell for a friend . hurry my post dont last long on here .i guess im not liked on here....never used

Great deal on both!!!

Rog

·
Registered
946 Posts
If you didnt make such a stink on the other forum after your posts were removed, I would have probably left your post alone. Everyone knows you're a dealer for AC Racing. There are proper steps to take if you want to advertise on a forum.

What brings all the Booyaa guys to this thread?

lol at the link backs. you guys are too much :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Well, I joined in january, because Jimmy had a T-rex on order. I do no that Boardhead is selling for another friend of ours. And since you log in to our place you should already know that Brian.
Might as well Plug "Delson Products" too if you want the best tool boxes, pit carts and work benches made. IMO SInce no vendors here sell them there should be no conflict.

They were even on the T-rex show on speed recently on the Terribles part of the show it is behind the T-rex.

Rog

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
If you didnt make such a stink on the other forum after your posts were removed, I would have probably left your post alone. Everyone knows you're a dealer for AC Racing. There are proper steps to take if you want to advertise on a forum.

What brings all the Booyaa guys to this thread?

lol at the link backs. you guys are too much :)
Bordhead is not a dealer for AC Racing he works for SCE (Unless So. Cal Edison started carring performance UTV parts). I (BYC Motorsports) am a dealer for AC Racing and sold Danny the exhaust after they used my Teryx for a their jig. Danny (Delson Products) never bought a Teryx and is selling the exhaust and wheels. Maybe Borhead should have posted it as "Never Used!" instead of "New"

Bordhead can not edit his post or explain why, since he was kicked off of TeryxForums.net for this post!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts