Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do my riding in Utah, mountains and desert. Dust swirling into the cab has been, and still is an issue. I have installed a cab seal kit, and the dust problem is only marginally better. My last ride was a Yamaha r-spec, and dust in the cab was not a big issue. I like the open feel of riding without a totally enclosed cab, but it seems like the huge wheels and high cab generate their own wind dynamics. I like the machine in general, but the dust is getting old. Any suggestions other than riding in streams?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve got a 1/2 windshield, mud fenders, roof, no back windshield. I mostly notice the dust swirling up from the bottom, through the doors, even with the cab seal kit.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
There are 2 gaps around the seatbelt connections by the doors. I hit mine with spray foam, easy to chip out if I have to get to the belt fastener

·
Registered
62 Posts
Heard rear window helps somewhat. And some guy on here I thought was fooling with an air foil or small wing device on the back of the roof. Not sure what came of that though. I have a flip up windshield that has 4 different opening adjustments, and dust is coming in unless it fully closed. And then dust is coming in the side and back. No way I could have a half windscreen only. I like the adjustments on mine, but I’d rather have a full windshield over an always open or half window. A full face helmet with air line is only way I could ride without a front window.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts