Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that UTV Crap has Dynatech CDI's instock. I picked one up today and got it to go 55.8 MPH with my fat ass in it (240) and my father in-law(160). I was using my GPS to check the speed. I'm gonna try it by myself and see what happens. The CDI really wakes up the Teryx. You can really feel the new "top end" power with the adjusted timing. The only thing I need now is a reclamtion tank. I noticed when I was holding it to the floor, the breather line shot some oil into the air box. But other than that, no problems. Starts all the time and the 4WD works! :devil3:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is the Dyna-tech CDI programmable. I am not sue if that really matters, but when I get the exhaust , air intake and jetting done. I would like the option to retune if necessary. What did it run in cost? What top speed did it go in stock trim on the gps? I am running around 46mph.

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
My brother and I both have new teryxs'. He just put the dynatek cdi on today and the billet exhaust tip. Mine has the stock cdi and the tip. After riding both of them, his is surely the winner. The snappiness of his throttle is far superior to mine. We both had brute force 750's and I will compare the new cdi on the teryx to the aftermarket cdi on the brute. It really woke it up! I will be ordering one myself. Hunterworks had it here in two days!

·
Registered
171 Posts
MJohnson,

Sounds like you need the programmable CDI which we will be one of the first to get and I am offering a special tune so you don't have to buy the programmer yourself, it will come with four curves in it. We will be selling it for $299 and we are doubling the warranty to two years.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
cant wait for mine to get here.hopefully it dont act like the vdi did!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Todd is the guy who doubles the warranty and has more coming.

spcase28, they are worth it. I do think the programmable one will serve a good many people too and we are giving a free HW timing curve that we will be programming in the programmable unit before they ship to you. This curve is slightly more advanced than the non-programmable CDI's curve. They run $299 including shipping, double Dynatek's warranty and as always the best support you can get!!!

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Oh ok I will double the warranty too because I wana be like todd....Hi Todd I called your place to get set up to be a dealer and your salesman said that UTVCRAP was not a mainstream Dealer and you only sell to mainstream dealers ....... whats that mean ? johnny 602-284-2430

·
Registered
171 Posts
That means you don't sell vehicles and anyone after that is on a case by case basis approved by me. This is the first I heard of it. I got no problem with it.

We had too many "shops" call and get set up just to buy their own stuff and you never heard of them again.

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
I was just wondering.... thank you very much for your fast reply and we Hope to do business with you in the future

·
Registered
323 Posts
i got mine in yesterday and the performance gains were very obvious!! no 5mph lag, and acceleration is great. haven't had a chance to get a top speed asphalt run yet, but as soon as i do, i will post it.

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
Cdi Gains

Whoever is reading this, buy the dyna-tek cid! I have the luxury of having two t-rex's sitting in my barn and being able to test one with or with out. My brother has the cdi, and I do not, as we speak. I just rode them both just to confirm if I will purchase the cdi, and I definately will! The throttle response is unreal!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts