Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now stocking the Dynatek Cdi boxs and the Factory Digital dash for addon to the base model it is a plug and play unit. The Teryx Factory Cup/drink/beer holder are on back order hopefully the will be instock next week

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres a couple of install Pictures the harness end is in the small black plastic bag also when installing the rubber grommets spray them with some soapy water It makes them go in easier...
we sell the Digital dash at UTV Crap - UTV Crap same day shipping in most cases

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had to Drill out the welded on Nuts for the digital dash install, Due to SLag being in The threads and stripped out Screws.

Can you PM me a price on a CDI? with shipping to 93277

·
Registered
308 Posts
How do the cupholders install?
PITA!!! Took about and hour just to assemble everything in the box before I even started to install them. I think 6 brackets to rivet and screw together. Install in the Teryx itself is pretty simple, just remove the stock storage pocket (from the rear of the dash) and install the new bracket and cupholder. Only took 4 beers for my install:hyp1:!

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We there ya have it and now a place to set your beer when your workin on the beast ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
what is the black part that is on top of the red saet, my dealer didint know were to put them please let me know, thanks in advance

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the black thing is a cover on the end of the wiring harness under the hood in the area that the digi dash will be installed take the cover off and you will find the wire harness

·
Registered
79 Posts
cdi

I am interested in buying a dyna-tec cdi....how much are you asking with shipping to 92880. F.Y.I. they are going for 174.00 on e-bay with free shipping. Will support Teryx Forums if the price is close. Thanks:noscrewed::noscrewed::noscrewed::noscrewed:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, Thanks for the answer, If you can please cuote me the CDI and the digital dashe.I understand that there are two one programable , what are the diferences between them.
If they can be sent to Ixtaopa Mexico. 40880.
thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
We are now stocking the Dynatek Cdi boxs and the Factory Digital dash for addon to the base model it is a plug and play unit. The Teryx Factory Cup/drink/beer holder are on back order hopefully the will be instock next week

can you please tell witch will be the cost of the cdi, and digital dash, sending it to Ixtapa Mexico, I have been buying things on ebay so I know this is possible thank you in advance

1 - 20 of 22 Posts