Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Not sure I know exactly what you are referring to. Are you talking about a stutter at take off? If so, no, it is pretty snappy off the line.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
im talking about the midrange stutter that have plagued the brutes,not the low end stutter from the belt

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
I heard the dyna runs very well and a customer told me he race his buddy with the hunterworks box and pulled him no problem so im ordering up a dyna for mine

·
Registered
92 Posts
What one are you ordering? The programmable or non programmable? I want a little more power for the dunes but don't want to have always mess with it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
im talking about the midrange stutter that have plagued the brutes,not the low end stutter from the belt
Can't say that I have noticed that..been working out very well for us...

What one are you ordering? The programmable or non programmable? I want a little more power for the dunes but don't want to have always mess with it.
They are the same...the programmable actually has three programmed curves to choose from as well as another for stock. You will not have to utilize the programmable functionality if you do not want, plus it will save you $100 cause you will not need to get the software ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts