Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

EMP or Warn bumper?

12K views 47 replies 17 participants last post by  Berserker 
#1 ·
I'm wanting some opinions/experiences with each bumper. Pictures would be appreciated.

#2 ·
I have the EMP bumper and bought it over the warn mostly because it covers more. I also think it looks better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I have the warn and like it a lot. Make sure they ship the right part number. The one for the 08-09 won't let the hood open. Also put the bull bar on first when u do ur install

#5 · (Edited)
Here's a pic

#6 ·
Another, shit didn work

#8 ·
Love my Warn bumper, very stout. Amazon has the best price I found. Harbor Freight 5000lb Badlands winch bolts up perfect

Attachments

#9 ·

This is the EMP on mine. Sorry its dirty it was the only pictiure i had. Either one is a great choice. Good luck and you other guys have cool machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DrBooty
#10 · (Edited)
Here's the pic I was tryin to post. I hope

#13 ·
I think the best and only part of these bumpers is that they get the winch up out of the mud and water! I really have no issues with the styling of the stock bumper and brush guard on mine. What are the prices on each?? (To save me hunting for them, thanks!)

#18 ·
A tack i have the terra 45 on mine so that isnt an issue with the mounting. I have not had any issues with bending but cant speak for everyone. Either choice you make you will be happy with in my opion. Good luck.

#19 ·
I can tell u that the warn won't bend. If it would mine would be bent for sure.

#22 ·
Installing a Warn bumper w/ winch & light bar on my friends T4 today.

Attachments

#23 ·
Another plus with the Warn is the ability to mount a light bar.

Attachments

#24 ·
Found the warn on Amazon for around 320 shipped. I love that Magnum, but out of my price range right now. I really like the recovery hooks on it.

#25 ·
How much $$$ is the Magnum??

#27 ·
Warn has changed their bumper up a lil bit since I got mine looks like

#29 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.