Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Mine will not come close to fitting in a 65in high opening, my machine is 79in high, u sure u don't mean 75in high?
That's what it states on the Carson info sheet. I'm pulling the Teryx out of the trailer on Friday....dropping the trailer off Saturday for a repair that I can't solve. I'll be sure to measure.

*sorry...I didn't get a notification of a reply to my post*

· Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Mine will not come close to fitting in a 65in high opening, my machine is 79in high, u sure u don't mean 75in high?
That's what it states on the Carson info sheet. I'm pulling the Teryx out of the trailer on Friday....dropping the trailer off Saturday for a repair that I can't solve. I'll be sure to measure.

*sorry...I didn't get a notification of a reply to my post*
Wasn't trimg to be rude my friend, but measure it, my teryx 4 is 75in to roof after cage chop, then I have a roof rack that puts it up to 79, now if u have a 2 seater it might be different

· Registered
53 Posts
Wasn't trimg to be rude my friend, but measure it, my teryx 4 is 75in to roof after cage chop, then I have a roof rack that puts it up to 79, now if u have a 2 seater it might be different
Me either. Just a quick reply. I measured yesterday when I pulled it out. The opening is 79" tall x 94" wide.

...I don't know why it's sideways...just dragged and dropped.

Attachments

· Registered
74 Posts
I happen to have the 7' door and I promise you that at stock height it will be a b&&&h to get that thing in there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
WOW, I am currently looking at a 7'x14'x7' high trailer with 81" high door. I have 2" lift with 30" tires and the highest point on my roof measures 79". Is your stock height higher then mine?

· Jan, Jun, Oct 2021, Feb 2022 TOTM Winner
939 Posts
WOW, I am currently looking at a 7'x14'x7' high trailer with 81" high door. I have 2" lift with 30" tires and the highest point on my roof measures 79". Is your stock height higher then mine?
Maybe he had a Teryx4? Mine is pretty close to 7' tall with stock tires and 2" lift.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts