Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2016 teryx 800 2 le. Great machine. It recently started giving me the issue of the eps light. I turn it on and it works fine after a couple of seconds the eps light pops up and cuts the power steering.
I have no clue of what it could be.
This is my first time owning a side by side. I’ved owed this machine approximately 6 months now and no issues till now. I was wondering if you guys can give me any tips of what it can be.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
There is a self-diagnostic mode that will blink the EPS warning light a certain number of times and tell you what the more specific problem is. You will need to get a copy of the service manual and go through that process of doing that. Believe there are 13 different codes (reasons) that can trigger the EPS light and will help you narrow it down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a self-diagnostic mode that will blink the EPS warning light a certain number of times and tell you what the more specific problem is. You will need to get a copy of the service manual and go through that process of doing that. Believe there are 13 different codes (reasons) that can trigger the EPS light and will help you narrow it down.
Thanks a lot for the information. By any chance do you know where to find the service manual?

·
Jan, Jun, Oct 2021 TOTM Winner
2020 Teryx4 LE
646 Posts
#2 here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts