Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went a little too deep this weekend and now my EPS is not working. I reset the battery and the EPS, but still nothing.. Any ideas??

·
Registered
77 Posts
How do you reset the EPS, I would like to know also.

What is the reset procedure

·
Red383
472 Posts
:popcorn:

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
sEND ME A pm with e-mail address and I'll send you a full service manual for 2012-13 T4s free.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Did the same with mine and I got the CPU , got to order a new one $ 450 so I figured I would drive it with out EPs for a little while will definitely water proof the new ecu it has no water proofing from factory for getting to deep

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
116 Posts
I went thru all this several months ago. Kawi fixed mine under warranty. It just needed to be reset but no one knew what the deal was at that time

·
Registered
129 Posts
I went thru all this several months ago. Kawi fixed mine under warranty. It just needed to be reset but no one knew what the deal was at that time
if you read in the service manual it tells you how to reset it , but on mine the light wouldn't flash as the manual told you so it wont go into the correct mode

·
Registered
131 Posts
The power steering ECU is not waterproofed at all. I killed mine too with water.

Rather than buy the ECU I replaced it all with an EZ Steer. Less money and a waterproof ecu.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts