Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put after market exhaust on yet? I heard one today with the two brothers WOW it sounds great. I want to put one on just not sure witch is the best. anyone know how much of a gain the two brothers will add.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gibson exhaust who is a supplier for them? Did you have to do any jetting changes from stock?

Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
how much louder were the slippons? the stock is nice because you can still hold a conversation, is it still possible with the aftermarket? Also has anyone tried the power tip that is on ebay?

·
Registered
314 Posts
we did not have to do any jetting, and it was a very easy install. it is louder than stock but it is a deeper sound. the cab of the Teryx is loud from the engine, i did not think that you could hold a conversation while wide open with the stock exhaust, but the aftermarket is louder...
we made our own tip for the exhaust and it did make a difference. some claim it adds a 3hp gain. so for a chaeper upgrade the tip would be fine. but the gibson is a big improvement..
we are a dealer for gibson, and also have some tips available.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello
I Put A Power Tip On ,supposed To Add 1 Hp,can't Tell.changes The Sound A Little And Ads A Little Putting Sound When Slowing Down,nothing Bad At All.

Hello.how Much Is The Gibson Slip On?

·
Registered
145 Posts
i have the dragon fire duels sounds awsome and really opened it up noticed alot more power then added the jet kit clutch kit cdi and air box all from dragon fire this thing screams

1 - 10 of 10 Posts