Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think going with the true duals are going to be the berries. I did the single upgrade to my V-Force and then went to the HMF Duals. BIG DIFFERENCE!!
Think I'd wait for either DMC or HMF True Duals instead of the single.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I talked to the guys over at muzzy and they should be coming out with an exhaust system in a month or so. not sure if it will be duals or a single

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think with the airbox up as high as it is, the possibilities for more air flow in will be endless. Only problem will be Jetting and rejetting to get it right..

·
TERYXERISER
311 Posts
I saw a gibson on a rhino looked pretty cool and someone said thy're
makeing one for the kawi and its supposed to have good power gains!!!

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
LAC is sending me a proto set of duals to test, should have them by friday. Ill fill you guys in.

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just went to Two Bros. Web site. They are showing a set of Duals for the Teryx. Dyno report is not up yet.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Here are the LAC Duals, we are still testing them. So far so good. No dyno results yet.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
They sound bad ass, they are pretty loud though

·
KFXokie
195 Posts
Dual HMFs

I have dual HMFs on my V Force and love them. I plan on taking them off when I get my Teryx and try and see if I can make them work with the stock headers. It looks like it wouldn't be hard to make it work since both headers are where it wouldn't take much to slip on my duals. I saw where someone used a two into one HMF muffler off of a V Force. Has anyone tried it with duals?
My buddy has a Razor that sounds like a lawnmower engine, the dual HMFs will sound like a beast! Mwah HA HA Ha! Can you hear me coming...

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just went to Two Bros. Web site. They are showing a set of Duals for the Teryx. Dyno report is not up yet.
Just checked Two Bros. site. Dyno chart says 6.1 HP gain from 31.1 up to 37.2

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
I have the dual AC Racing / Flow exhaust and it sounds and runs great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts