Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed an extreme products 2" lift and i have a few thoughts on it. Installation on a scale from 1 to 10 and 10 being the easiest would be a 12. it was very easy. also it gave me a true 2", i now have 15.3" of ground clearance up to the bottom of my floor board. and lastly it stiffened up the suspension which makes it easier to wrap doughnuts on :drive1:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Glad you like the kit so far. Hope to keep hearing reports on it. We need all the feedback we can get....good or bad. This makes us able to keep providing the great products that we do.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i have a tad over 14"s of ground clearance at the bottom of the floorboards w/o a lift.what size tires are you running?what do they measure?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are 28s, but i never measured to get exact height
are your shocks turned all the way up? my front ones are, but the back ones are only half.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i now have 16" at the bottom of my floorboards with the lift.my springs are still on the stock settings

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i tested mine out this weekend in some nasty stuff,definately wouldnt of made it through w/o the lift and tires! anybody else have troubles following quads around in the mud?maybe its because this thing weighs so much?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts