Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.Hey I'm going to be building my own t4 bed lift I just wondered if anyone with some experience had any tips for me. Should I go 3 or 4 inch? I will also be putting on a 2.5" quadboss lift and 2" wheel spacers front and back this week.any advice or comments would be appreciated! Will hav b4 and after pictures

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
4" c channel winch mount is how I did mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks good n clean. Was there anything you had to seal up for keeping dust out? I'm waiting on delivery of my 4" channel so I haven't taken the bed off. Also how hard is it to remove the bed? Any plasticccutting needed? Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Bed comes off easy, just bolts and screws. Once the bed is lifted there is a 4" gap between the bed and back seat panel. I ordered another rear seat tub and cut the original one to overlap the new one to cover the gap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks really good that's definitely what ill do. Where can I order one from and how much? Thanks again that's awesome.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
That looks really good that's definitely what ill do. Where can I order one from and how much? Thanks again that's awesome.
Ordered from dealer and cost me about $150.00ish CAD

Where did you get the mount from? Is it specially made for a rear facing which? Thats not stock is it?
That's the mount that came with the free winch that us cannucks got out of the whole steering recall fiasco.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ok, so I had a sheet metal shop make me a piece of 4 channel out of 1/8" plate. That part is done. Does anyone have the measurements on the lengths? The short and long side. I can figure it out but it never hurts to ask. TIA, Jamiemac!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Looks good. How did you cover the gap behind the seats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I just saw the filler panel thread, something like that is what you did.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks. I used the adhesive on the overlaps on the sides and the full upper and lower attachment seams with the push clips.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I bought another plastic tub and cut it to go under the first one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts