Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some nice trails to take my kids without a ton of drunken rednecks and sloppy chicks pulling there tops off...

Does that even exist???

·
Registered
983 Posts
Day trips my friend, Day trips. I know you don't like mud, but where we do most of our riding is in Crosby at either DSO or Extreme offroad. Its real simple, when the sun starts going down and you have your kids, its time to load up and head out. Ive never had a problem doing day rides with the kids on board.

·
TxWhiteRex
60 Posts
Sabine Atv Park Burkeville texas...........Ive only been one time without my kids otherwise they always go and love it. Rent a cabin its worth it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sabine Atv Park Burkeville texas...........Ive only been one time without my kids otherwise they always go and love it. Rent a cabin its worth it.
Yeah, I've heard about that place. also heard there is alot of water/mud.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Day trips my friend, Day trips. I know you don't like mud, but where we do most of our riding is in Crosby at either DSO or Extreme offroad. Its real simple, when the sun starts going down and you have your kids, its time to load up and head out. Ive never had a problem doing day rides with the kids on board.
Supposed to go to Creekside Saturday, I'm not to happy about that. I guess I will be getting muddy.

So here is whats close(within 2 hrs) to Houston to ride. Correct me if i missed something...

General Sams
Extreme
Creekside
DSO

All of which are a muddy mess...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Pretty much. Sounds you need to move to the mountains or desert brother. Not sure if your new to the area or what but, mud is pretty much all there is around here.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
983 Posts
Creekside is the only one of those that I haven't been to so I can't comment on that one. At least at DSO o extreme you have the river to clean up in.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty much. Sounds you need to move to the mountains or desert brother. Not sure if your new to the area or what but, mud is pretty much all there is around here.

No, been here all my life. Always traveled to hidden falls, Cherokee and Shiloh ridge. But 2 of those are closed...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Which ones are closed, was talking to some buds the other day about planning a trip to hidden falls.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cherokee and Shiloh closed. Hidden falls is frigghin AWESOME!

·
Registered
983 Posts
I didn't realize that Alto closed down. I haven't been there in years but we used to all go up there with our raptors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts