Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems the stock fans are constructed of unobtanium now, even with the newer part number. I fell for an aftermarket one that referenced the part number but when I compared it to the old one it wasn't even a close fit.

I see some like those from SPAL that match the part numbers 59502-0566 (which replaced 59502-0557) and it looks like you insert the motor into the fan shroud/surround and install the new fan blade but these all say 2014-2020. I even tried searching for just a replacement motor and that's not out there (TRIPAC 15-6008).

So what are the options now "current day" if anybody has replaced a fan? I know automotive-wise people do those through the radiator tag mount ones but I am hoping for something that still mounts as sturdy as the original one as my T-Rex is subjected to a lot more bumps than a car.

I searched, but many of the posts were rather old and didn't appear to have current links, etc. I'd love to know what folks have done with is presently out there on the market. As for now, my poor T-Rex isn't moving so help is greatly appreciated.

·
Jan, Jun, Oct 2021 TOTM Winner
2020 Teryx4 LE
636 Posts
I'd almost take a chance on that SPAL one but for $170 that's a lot of beer money to take a chance on. It looks like the 14 and newer fan part number replaced the older 12-13 one. I'd wonder if the fan shroud/mount would be the same between 2012-2020'

Reactions: CaliDefector

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
any gen 2 fan should fit

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So the SPAL one was the ticket. It's a different blade design, but the motor screwed right into place in the old frame and when I gave it a test run off of a jumper pack it is insanely better than when the old fan was still functioning. I'll definitely feel a lot better sitting in standstill traffic during poker runs now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts