Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally picked up my brand new 2022 T4 S LE two weeks ago today. Some of you might remember I smoked a bear with my 2019 and it ended up being totaled out. Wanted to wait until I got pictures of her with all of her extras on (see below for everything). I’m sitting right around 5100 in aftermarket parts and few small things left and I’ll be done for now lol. I put 143 miles on her 2 days after I got her and brought her and changed all the fluids. Leaving tomorrow for a weekend trip so I’m going to put on some miles. Hope everyone likes. Much love to SuperATV and Rocky Mountain.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
2017 Teryx4
377 Posts
Maybe it's just the pic but it looks to have a wider stance in the front than the back. Is it me?

·
Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe it's just the pic but it looks to have a wider stance in the front than the back. Is it me?
Must be the picture. It’s not wider in the front.

Reactions: Haywire

·
Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What tires and wheels are you running?
Look below in my signature. I have tusk aramid terrabite tires and tusk wasatch wheels.

·
Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
13 Posts
I finally picked up my brand new 2022 T4 S LE two weeks ago today. Some of you might remember I smoked a bear with my 2019 and it ended up being totaled out. Wanted to wait until I got pictures of her with all of her extras on (see below for everything). I’m sitting right around 5100 in aftermarket parts and few small things left and I’ll be done for now lol. I put 143 miles on her 2 days after I got her and brought her and changed all the fluids. Leaving tomorrow for a weekend trip so I’m going to put on some miles. Hope everyone likes. Much love to SuperATV and Rocky Mountain.
Mine supposed to come in this month or Nov or heaven forbid Dec

·
Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine supposed to come in this month or Nov or heaven forbid Dec
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. That waiting game sucked.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mine is “ supposed “ to come in to the dealer this week. I realize it’s Friday so probably not going to happen . . .

·
Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mine is “ supposed “ to come in to the dealer this week. I realize it’s Friday so probably not going to happen . . .
One of the dealers near me gets their shipments on fridays so hopefully you get yours

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was going to ask if you were able to keep the meat. Slow cooker Bear shoulder makes for some damn good pulled pork sandwiches!

·
Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any clearance problems or rubbing with the 30" Terrabites?
So far so good. I haven't adjusted the preload on my shocks yet but a simple half inch would alleviate any rubbing issues with tires if others are having any problems in my opinion.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Raising the ride height a little doesn't fix the rubbing on mine. When its flexed with the tires turned, it rubs near the top of the travel. Other wise it doesn't rub at all, even full compression with the tires pointing straight forward. I don't think these forward arms on the S model are really all that far forward (not as far forward as aftermarket like SATV). It also might not rub if it didn't have these full metal wheel well shields in there, but I like those, good piece of mind lol.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Raising the ride height a little doesn't fix the rubbing on mine. When its flexed with the tires turned, it rubs near the top of the travel. Other wise it doesn't rub at all, even full compression with the tires pointing straight forward. I don't think these forward arms on the S model are really all that far forward (not as far forward as aftermarket like SATV). It also might not rub if it didn't have these full metal wheel well shields in there, but I like those, good piece of mind lol.
The wheelbase on an S is only a total of 2.6" longer than a regular model, and it looks like most of that is in the back. Thought I read or saw someplace that said on an S the fronts are only offset about 0.5" versus the SuperATV or Highlifter arms that offset them 1.5".

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think that Hester guy mentioned that in a youtube video. You're probably right though. Wish I knew somebody with a non-S, I'd measure them for real and take some pictures and stuff. If they had pushed the arms forward another .5" or so you could probably clear any 30's you want.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts