Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcomb from the Great White North ( Northern Alberta)
I will be buying this spring, the dealer I support sells both Kawy and Yamaha.
The Teryx is coming to the shop in February.

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Do you have some good trails up in the Great White North?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great White North

To answer your question, Hell Ya
I live at a place called Long Lake, it 's approx 100 miles north of Edmonton Alberta, there are no fences, there are very few people this time of the year and we snowmobile for our recreational fun. Quads are still used but the snow depth limits them.
I had my first taste of sxs this fall when I saw what a Rhino could do in the hills and in the Muskeg(very wet and deep Peet moss) I have been bitten by the sxs bug. I will buy a sxs this spring after "Break Up". The trails in this area are narrow and will take some work but I am off duty in the spring for approx. a month so I can get the chain saw out an go to work manicuring the bush.
Have a great day
Don

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Hi There are guys from Fort Saskatchewan, Whitecourt and Edmonton all actively posting on here too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just bought a Teryx

Hello,
Well, I ended my Teryx vs Rhino debate yesterday - I purchased a
Blue Teryx LE with Tatiou 4s tracks and 4k lb Warn dual mount winch.
I hope the Teryx prooves to be the right choice. I cannot wait to get it!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am from Red Deer, Ab Just bought an 09 Any I ride near caroline and rocky every weekend let me know if you are in the area

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome From Sask!

·
Registered
71 Posts
welcome from ontario

·
Registered
454 Posts
To answer your question, Hell Ya
I live at a place called Long Lake, it 's approx 100 miles north of Edmonton Alberta, there are no fences, there are very few people this time of the year and we snowmobile for our recreational fun. Quads are still used but the snow depth limits them.
I had my first taste of sxs this fall when I saw what a Rhino could do in the hills and in the Muskeg(very wet and deep Peet moss) I have been bitten by the sxs bug. I will buy a sxs this spring after "Break Up". The trails in this area are narrow and will take some work but I am off duty in the spring for approx. a month so I can get the chain saw out an go to work manicuring the bush.
Have a great day
Don
We've been "manicuring bush" for some time here in the U.S. !!!! Welcome to the addiction.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts