1. You can fit a 30" tire on the S models with no other modifications, maybe just a little preload adjustment, that would give you an increase in ride height. Also, Brute Performance makes a bracket lift for the S model that can gain you a little more height without adjusting the shocks at all.1. The height. I hate it. Our kids are not small in any way. I am not small in any way. 6'6 350lbs. We buried it with ease to the frame twice. Can I lift it? Is there any way to gain with the fox suspension on the s model at all? We ran it fairly stiff most of the day.
2. The power. I was the only one in the group with less than 1000cc. It really lacks on the low end torque as well. We were mostly in 4x4 L all day. Do the tuners work on the newer ones at all? I'm 100% for buying a tuner.
3. How can I make the T4 a little wider? Wheel spacers ok for riding? Nothing crazy. 1 to 1.5" more would be great.
Again thank yall for all the Input so far!
2. You are never going to be able to keep up with the 1000cc sport machines in many situations, particularly in the sand or high speed trails, but a popular upgrade for the Teryx is an ECU reflash. You remove the ECU from your machine and send it in to be reflashed, this will raise the speed and rev limiters on the top end as well as in diff lock. They will also remap fuel and timing tables to give you a more well rounded power curve and a little more HP. Popular options are VForce John and Alba Racing. I used Alba racing and I had the ECU completed and back in my hands in less than a week. You may also consider a clutch upgrade if you are looking for something specific like low end torque, VForce John would also be a great resource for that, just give him a call and I'm sure he would be able to give you some options.
3. Wheel spacers are a very popular upgrade to these machines as well and there are many options available, check out Dune Gear and Super ATV for quality choices. Aftermarket rims with different offsets can also gain you width without needing to run spacers.