Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, 4 of us from Visalia Area went down to Dove Springs with 2 Rhinos, 1 Teryx, and 1 Rzr

We had a blast the four of us made it the Farthest up the side of the mountain About 100ft from the top before snow got to deep

Over all Very Happy with the performance of the Teryx. Power is great Torque is nice, and the ride is not tto damn bad. VERY HAPPY WITH IT

On the Main Dirt road back to camp however it developed a Nasty Rattle and thump in the CVT Region of the motor, I shut it down immediately and opted to take a strap back to camp instead of risking further damage to the Teryx.

I am Fairly sure that it is either a belt seperating or something wasnt torqued down properly during installation. But that is all good. Kawasaki has this beast for 54 months baby.

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
Is that Dove Springs, CA?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Dove Srings Ca.

I dropped it off at the Dealer today. I paid Damn good money for this thing as well as the extended warranty. so it is thier Problem I have to Fly to Alabama for My Great Grandmothers Funeral tomorrow so I am hoping I get it back by Friday for the weekend

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts