Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a letter this week from Kawi saying they will install floorboard protectors and replace any damaged floorboards on my 2012 T4 . Anybody know if they are the chessy ones they put on the 14 or are they like the JBS. I have uhmw on mine but if they are like the jbs I might take it in for those. I don't think my dealer will have a clue.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just got my second letter, but no dealers around my part of PA will fix my T4 because I bought it in NC, guess I have to call kawi and make a complaint, what really gets me is that they say its because the dealer I bought it from most likely has the parts and kawi does not like to send the parts out twice I think that its BS and they don't want do because they make no money off me.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
That's BS. Kawi doesn't send the parts out until you bring your machine into a dealer and they run the vin and order them. I just had my clutch recall done in Oklahoma, I live in and bought my Rex in Louisiana.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forget Kaw's recall, fix it permanently with JBS

Kawasaki teryx JBS Floorboard Guards | eBay

JBS Teryx floorboard guards for $299
Ī actually made mine from 3/8 uhmw. Heated and molded.them. No dings or pings when throwing up rocks and sticks. I was just going to get extra set since they finally acknowledge d it was a safety issue. $50.00 with the stainless hardware.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got told to call back in a few months because parts are back ordered, my dealership is retarded because they told me a 2014 they have needed it, last I saw the 14's were the fix. Dumb

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I have the JBS guards and love them. What is funny is that I am the only one of my friends that has broken a floor..... And I take better care of my ride than the rest of them!

Reactions: Aaronh919
1 - 8 of 8 Posts