1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
interesting....

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
So they are just adding those crappy metal guards to the 2013 and below??

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
So from the photos in the recall letter, the metal protectors are only protecting the bottom, and not anything in the firewall area.....

Has anyone had sticks come through the firewall, or vertical section of the floorboard?

·
Registered
104 Posts
So from the photos in the recall letter, the metal protectors are only protecting the bottom, and not anything in the firewall area.....

Has anyone had sticks come through the firewall, or vertical section of the floorboard?
My stick came in below where the warranty guard covers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
370 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
I've got a cracked Passenger side I went in a year ago to get it replaced they said it was on backorder and they would call me when it comes in ---------they have not called me yet. I would like to have that fixed but I really don't want them touching my ride

·
Rollin' Down Rodeo
49 Posts
Riddle me this, please... when a floorboard was replaced on a 2012-13 under warranty, was it the same floorboard but with a metal protector added? What I'm getting at, is this fix roughly equivalent to having the entire floorboard replaced?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
When they warrantied my drivers side floor on my 13, they replaced BOTH floors with the 2014 floors that have the metal guards.

I still bought the JBS pieces for added insurance

1 - 20 of 23 Posts