Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a sweet machine. Added 2 clicks to the front end but, my 400ex shock wrench wouldn't work on the back. Needs to be a little stiffer for more air. This picture was taken at about 1/2 throttle stock. The previous jump was considerably higher and longer but my buddy had a hard time working the camera and missed it. Needless to say I was behind the camera on this one because at 2/3 throttle the landing was so hard it knocked the breath out of me and snapped by back. All is well, but for normal riding it's dialed in good, anything else open your wallet and smile your riding the best RUV on the market.

THE RHINO REVOLUTION HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED. RZR NEED NOT APPLY (STAY IN THE GARAGE AND MAYBE NOTHING WILL BREAK).

Attachments

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
Great Picture! Where is that?

With that much air I KNOW you should be wearing a helmet!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Did you ever adjust the back shocks? How did you break the locknut loose?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have not adjusted the rear shocks as of yet. I have a shock wrench but it won't work on these (too small).

Picture was taken in East Tennessee. A note about the helmet: I am a big proponent of wearing a helmet and I agree we should have been wearing one. It was me and a buddy and we were just screwing around with the new ride and as we all know that is generally when catastrophe strikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts