Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Custom Teryx, Dragon Fire Long Travel and much more.....For Sale in Oregon

I have a 2008 Kawasaki Teryx, Custom Paint, 6" Dragon Fire Long Travel, with elka suspension. Dragon Fire intake, Pipe, Jet Kit, and CDI. Also has plenty of Bling to go with it. It has the 14" Machined Nukes for wheels with Maxxix Big Horns for tires, this machine is sold as new and still has the factory Kawasaki warranty, there is less then 3 hours on it and all that was set up and jetting. This is set up for the dunes and runs absolutely great.
Asking 15999.00 OBO I can send more pictures on request and answer any questions. Trades are welcome. Kawasaki finacing is available on this machine.

Thanks
Karl

contact me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I think I saw this advertised in the trader, motosport hillsboro?

Any how, I think it is too much cash for me, but what would a standard teryx cost me out the door? I will be installing a rear seat and cage and a set of wheels that is about it... do you have anything used, or can make a package deal?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was thinking an 09 efi, but I guess it depends on price and the options (ie; le model or color ect.).

I like the upgrades the 09 has so it would be my preference.

·
Sandman
197 Posts
hey karl... whats up? thanks for making me the smokin deal on my red rex and then standing behind it:icon_thumleft: just got back from its 3rd ride... w ent aprox 190 miles of sand in 3.5 days VERY HAPPY:pepper1:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Camo 08 Basic, no digital dash, no tilt bed for $8498.00 and a Green 08 LE for $8999.00

Kawi has only come up with $250 in rebates on 2009 Teryx product, I will make you a deal on an 2009 but you will be looking at min of $10150 for a Basic model, but the basic model now has digital dash and the tilt bed. Let me know what model and color of 2009 you are looking for.

Thanks
Karl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts