Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Just installed front and rear forward arms and rode it this weekend at on the H&M trails. I installed the steering stops as the instructions directed me. I knew that the turning radius would be reduced due to the stops and the change in the angle from the rack to the knuckle but I didn't think it would be this bad.

Anyone not running the stops? If so have you had any issues with the CV binding up and or the rack binding up at full lock on the trails?

I can learn to live with the turning if is safer/better to keep the stops in but if I can take them out it would be better.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I sanded the stops down so they are about half the thickness. This limits the steering angle some but doesn't hurt the maneuverability a bunch.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blazer,

Thanks for the feedback, wonder if I could get the same results if I just ran one-stop on each side instead of two stops.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Blazer,

Thanks for the feedback, wonder if I could get the same results if I just ran one-stop on each side instead of two stops.
2 stops on each side? I also have the Forward A Arms from Super ATV... and my kit came with only (1) thick washer/stop for each side. Did your kit come with 2 for each side?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts