·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Friday Night UTVs is BACK!

ALL UTVS WELCOME!!

April 4th, 2008 @ 7pm-9pm
at Rigid Industries in Mesa
Rigid Industries - UTV Customization Yamaha Rhino, Polaris RZR, Polaris Ranger, Arctic Cat Prowler, Suspension, Long Travel, Performance, Cages, Bumpers, LED Light Bars
(see map below)

Thats right, the first FNR Event is going to be on the EAST SIDE!!

Rigid Industries has graciously given us their location to host this event for us.

• FREE Raffle
• CUSTOM Rhinos and UTVs!
• FOOD & DRINKS!
• TONS of Rhino parking!
• BIG open lot for people that are trailering their rhinos!
• Bring your Family!

If you arent a member of TeryxForums.net yet, you need to SIGN UP TODAY!
Only registered members of TeryxForums.net can receive 1 FREE raffle ticket at the event.

Food and Drinks!
$2 grilled burgers
$1 grilled hot dogs
$1 drinks

All extra proceeds from food sales will be donated directly to the American Sand Association.

Tell your friends and bring out your Rhino, Teryx, RZR, Ranger or UTV to hang out with your friends from TeryxForums.net.

Hey West Side, you guys better show up in force! Lets bring out more West Side Rhinos than the East Side has.
STREET VIEW MAP - DIRECTION
CLICK HERE

This map below shows you the satellite view of Rigid Industries.
CLICK HERE FOR MAP OF LOCATION

Please keep in mind that this is an alcohol-free event (meaning no alcohol permitted), just like with all our past events police presence will be there at some point in the evening and we would prefer the event not to get shut down for an because of an open container violation.

Attention aftermarket retailers:
We know the past success of our events has a HUGE part to do with our rhino retailers that support us—This is your time to shine! If you would like to bring a few products to raffle off at the event just send an email to [email protected] and we can provide you with further details, its a great way to get some exposure for your business and reach your target customer. Please remember, this isnt a Rigid Industries event, this is a RhinoForums.net, TeryxForums.net, RZRForums.net, UTVForums.net COMMUNITY EVENT!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FRIDAY NIGHT RHINOs & UTVs RAFFLE:

In order to qualify to receive a raffle ticket, you must BE A REGISTERED MEMBER of RhinoForums.net, TeryxForums.net, or RZRForums.net.

There will be a table setup at the front of Rigid Industrie's store area where REGISTERED MEMBERS can get a raffle ticket.

Registration with any of our forums is FREE!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Dang that looks like a good turn out. Me and the wife are going to have to make a trip to the valley so we can participate in one these. Would be cool to meet some of youguys and hang out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ran up and checked it out and it was great! The guys at Rigid were way cool to host this event and were first class. Many utv companies were present and acted very respectful to one another to make it a great event for all. Thanks for all the companies who came out for all of us!:beer2:

·
Registered
314 Posts
wow that looked like alot of fun, got any more pics!!! we will have to come out from so cal next time you guys have one. I see some super nice rides were there!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
thanks

thanks to everyone who came out, we had a great time and met alot of new people. Thanks to all of the vendors who made it, nice to put faces with names....except for you Greg.......i tried, i will catch you at the next one.

Taylor
RIGID

1 - 17 of 17 Posts