Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 6, 7:00 pm FNR's at SDHQ!

We're excited to be invited to SDHQ for Friday Night Rhino's in June!

Fuego Bar and Grill will be out with awesome Mexican food! Bring a few bucks, and feed the family!

Side By Side Action magazine will be here covering this event for their magazine! They'll be giving out free magazines, as well as magazine subscriptions to everyone who comes out!

We're working on having a judged UTV show with awards as well! If you're interested in helping with this, please contact me a [email protected]

Raffle details, and more to come!

·
...at the Speed of Life
39 Posts
I want to remind all members and vendors that this is not an SDHQ event! This event is for UTV enthusiasts, and EVERYONE is invited!

We do want to thank SDHQ for allowing us to utilize their facilities, we are excited to have another event on the east side! See you guys there!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Had a great time I was the only Terex there though!! One other left way early and BrianB had his there but was sponsored by the event so didnt count. How many Az Teryx are there out here anyways? Lots of cool Rhinos though won a Rhino bumper in the raffle and took home trophy for 2nd place 2 seater utv nice considering what was out there!! And last but not least KILLED a rhino on the way home!!!! (sorry man i couldnt resist)All in fun ofcourse anyways cant wait for the next one and maybe see some Teryxs out too.

973 Posts
Had a great time I was the only Terex there though!! One other left way early and BrianB had his there but was sponsored by the event so didnt count. How many Az Teryx are there out here anyways? Lots of cool Rhinos though won a Rhino bumper in the raffle and took home trophy for 2nd place 2 seater utv nice considering what was out there!! And last but not least KILLED a rhino on the way home!!!! (sorry man i couldnt resist)All in fun ofcourse anyways cant wait for the next one and maybe see some Teryxs out too.
I'm AZ Teryx owner. I was out at SDHQ, but my Teryx was in the shop. I'm gettin some work done. It was a decent meet. I'm still waitin for the ones like last year. The good ole days were sweet...it wasn't uncommon to have 300 UTV's! Thats what we need to work on.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm AZ Teryx owner. I was out at SDHQ, but my Teryx was in the shop. I'm gettin some work done. It was a decent meet. I'm still waitin for the ones like last year. The good ole days were sweet...it wasn't uncommon to have 300 UTV's! Thats what we need to work on.
Actually, I think the best we did was 218 utvs. Mind you, we were in a Target parking lot with no DJ, no UTV show, no awards, no awesome Mexican food.

I dont care if it ever gets that big again. Sure it would be nice, but we're going to make the event better by having more content, and keep doing them at our vendors locations!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts