Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Kawasaki Teryx 750. the front of the engine where the drive shaft comes out of the motor is leaking. I was wondering if anyone else has changed this before. I cant find really anything just googling so decided to come here. Thanks

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Take off the front drive shaft, take the old seal out and replace it. I've done it a couple times. Usually it's my rear motor seal that does it more.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Man mine leaked all the time. Front and rear. I had the upgrade done under warranty on the rear . Had front replaced over and over under warranty. Then, the dealer had ordered the wrong seal one time. He went and matched it up at pep boys he said. I have no part number but the seal sticks out a lil bit, like it's a lil too big. Well knock wood, it's never leaked since that seal was put in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe I need one from pep boys ha. I haven't had my teryx long I traded my four wheeler for it and after the first ride I noticed it was leaking its not bad right now. I may go get a new one and take the old one to a parts house and see if they can match it to something and keep it for a spare. I'm not sure if the rear has been upgraded but it doesn't leak as of right now. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.