Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Teryx4 LE
83 Posts
For everyone running the Super ATV Flip up windshield, what kind of rear windshield/screen do you have?

Also, when the window is flipped up/open and you have a rear window, does it prevent the air from flowing and cause a lot of dust build up in the cab?

Thanks
Rear windshield if you want something cheap and this is what I have.

It will blow dust out since the wind is rushing in given you are actually driving the vehicle and not sitting still. The biggest complaint I see from people on this forum is there are gaps which will allow dust in. My opinion on this is that I'm going to get dusty no matter what. I wear a pair of sunglasses and have never needed goggles. I like being able to open it all the way or just crack it since it has the two different notches to snap it in. What I can tell you is, put it on since you already ordered it, try it out and go from there. If you don't like it then hit me up and I might buy it from you since I'll probably be buying a new T4 shortly.

·
Registered
2021 Teryx S LE - Candy Persimmon Red/Black
21 Posts
I have the SATV Flip Up one on my 21 Teryx S and love it. Love the options to adjust. I have front and rear full now so good to go!
Easy install too.

Thanks Super ATV for the discount!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have it pressed down as far as it can go against the hood of Teryx and tightened all down properly, yet it still has gaps in it and doesn’t fit perfectly for almost $500! I put another rubber gasket on it and I will check it again Friday. It’s off now because I’m installing Ryco’s
View attachment 63938 turn signal kit. Hopefully the new gasket will help with the movement/vibration of the flip up windshield.
Mine fit perfect on my 21 Teryx S Red with no gaps against the hood. The top and bottom fit great too. Just adjusted so it was a good fit.
Maybe contact SATV?

·
Registered
21 Posts
For everyone running the Super ATV Flip up windshield, what kind of rear windshield/screen do you have?

Also, when the window is flipped up/open and you have a rear window, does it prevent the air from flowing and cause a lot of dust build up in the cab?

Thanks
I got the full plexiglass one from UTV Direct. Not sure the brand name but it also fits great. The only one they had so not hard to find.

SATV doesn't make a Rear one for 2 seater. Not sure why not. Prob should have just gone with the cheaper rear mesh net if it does the same thing in hindsight. Lol oh well looks great.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the info. And when the window is closed, is there any rattling against the post or anything like that?
No rattling with mine. It's installed tight! The only thing is it does slight bounce a bit with the window full open at road speed.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts