Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today the Kawasaki, FST, 2X and Bronco clutch sponsored Teryx qualified 1st setting fast time 5mph faster than the next closest UTV. Dan left FST Saturday morning at 2:00 a.m. after working tiresly with Torrey from FST and Jason Weller to complete the build. After not making it in time to tech and make Saturdays race the first time the Teryx hits the track it's a class above the rest. This not only shows the dedication that Torrey at FST and Dan have to the Arizona race reputation, it also shows the expertice Torrey has in suspension design and tuning as the Teryx has not seen 1 minute of testing the first time it hit the ground it qualified number 1 clearing doubles that others could only wish to get over. Another excellent job done by FST and Torrey and special thanks to Jason Weller for staying late to dyno tune Dans motor that was shipped in from the north east.
I will have pics posted up soon.

We now have pics

·
Registered
13 Posts
congratulations fst on this rushed build, car looks great. from what i am hearing on the radio working incredibly well. I hear there are some other green
teams sniveling about some things,, anywho. great job! keep us posted on results today torr radio is down right now.

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5 Week Build

congratulations fst on this rushed build, car looks great. from what i am hearing on the radio working incredibly well. I hear there are some other green
teams sniveling about some things,, anywho. great job! keep us posted on results today torr radio is down right now.
Ya I hear there is a protest they are trying to keep him off the track. Other Kawi teams have had there car for months to complete FST started on this car 5 weeks ago. They spent 1 or 2 days stripping it to the ground and built it from there. Thats truly a rush build!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Its completely built to CORR specs, the only thing is it doesnt have an engine cover and CORR rules will let him race without it this time, he just needs to have an engine cover for the next race. From what I heard they are complaining about anything to keep it from racing...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thats weak about the protests! What Motor builder / package is FST racing? Any one know what happened to Chad from Mafia Ind. in the RZR, I noticed he placed last on SAT, looked like a DNF?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Should be Single Buggy running now if the day is running on schedule. UTVs are scheduled to run at 3:30. CORR live timing and scoring doesn't show the Single Buggy race under way yet.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts