Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just a little FYI, Im a friend of Mickey Dunlap of Four Stroke Tech in PA. He is well known quad engine builder. He currently specializes in the Kawie V-Twin motors. My current quad features a FST 800 kit with stage 3 cams, FST Port and Flow work, custom exhuast and 44 mm Weber Carb kit. It makes 102 hp at the crank. The Teryx motor is basically a BF 750 motor. FST offers a standard bore kit and a 840 kit for this motor. He can also stroke this motor for 900 cc!!! Once I get my Teryx he will be doing a 840 kit with stage 3 cams and a muzzy exhuast. I will keep you guys posted on the build. If you need info about FST shoot me a PM, not sure what Im allowed to talk about on here! I will tell Mickey about this site and maybe he can become a sponsor!

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
sounds awsome and for now you can talk about anybody, anything .... till their is abunch of paying sponsers

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YEP, FST has a trick rhino in his shop with a 900cc V-Twin Kaw motor with twin 44 webers on it!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what kind of money to a 102 hp motor for these? might just have to sell the Rhino quick!
The kit and port work is around 2K. But then you need a good exhuast, CDI, and bigger carbs. FST offers a 44mm Weber style carb kit with larger intakes also. That is what mine has on it.

The cheapest and best bang for the buck is his standard bore kit with cams. I THINK its right around $800-$1000 and includes heavy duty valve springs.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds awsome and for now you can talk about anybody, anything .... till their is abunch of paying sponsers

Thanks, just tell me when I need to shut UP!:D Is the site looking for sponsors??

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
fcp also does excellent work on brutes! he currently rides a drag 916 brute!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
TERYXERISER
311 Posts
Hey Xchamp just tried to get on the FST web site its not coming up.
do they have a new web address???

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Web site is Fourstroketech.net!

Normal phone hours are 4:00-7:00 east coast time.

(814) 842-6159

He is out today, try on thurs. afternoon.

Tell him that xchamp set you!!

Ask him about pricing, I dont want to misquote anything. The standard bore kit is by far the cheapest, all kits include heavy duty valve springs, hi-comp. custom pistons, custom grind CAMS in four different stages. The 840 kit is bored out stock cylinders and then renickilsiled, def. more costly, but more torque too:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts