Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the all new FST gusset kit!! This kit keeps things tight!!! If your looking to reinforce the frame this kit is for you!! Pm me for price.

Thanks 2X
Front Gusset

Rear Gusset

·
Registered
323 Posts
is this a precaution, a sales ploy because of the faults of the rhino, or are they already having problems with the teryx frames?

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
The Teryx is stout already. Its like not weak like the Rhino...I don't see the need for the brace kit.
Your correct the Teryx is definately stronger this is more for hard use or race applications. When you add long travel and air it out enough to use all the travel it is still going to attempt to pull the frame apart at the a-arms. So if your going to run your Teryx hard its better to be safe then sorry, Also in the front if you stuff it in a witches eye or a large hole it will still try to rip the a-arm out of the frame. Extra strength is always a plus.

·
Registered
323 Posts
sounds legit. thanks for the explanation

973 Posts
Your correct the Teryx is definately stronger this is more for hard use or race applications. When you add long travel and air it out enough to use all the travel it is still going to attempt to pull the frame apart at the a-arms. So if your going to run your Teryx hard its better to be safe then sorry, Also in the front if you stuff it in a witches eye or a large hole it will still try to rip the a-arm out of the frame. Extra strength is always a plus.
Are you stocking these already? I'm gonna be in the area Tuesday and would like to pick a set up? Price? Mesa is too far to drive....I'm in Goodyear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts