Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Administrator
Nice. They are snow moving machines. I was always impressed with how much my grizzly could push. The teryx is on another level.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I know , I just sold my Grizzly with the plow ..and the new plow just came in the same day ..

Premium Member
Won't ya have to set that blade at an angle to clear snow? Does pushing straight forward like a Dozer work for your needs???

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I do both ..push it away from the Garage , then angle it to wing it back off the driveway ..:smile

Premium Member
I do both ..push it away from the Garage , then angle it to wing it back off the driveway ..:smile
I see, thanks for the explanation.

A blade that wouldn't angle would be pretty useless if the snow was very deep and a person needed to clear a good distance of roadway.

We have snow coming tomorrow so your post is of interest right at the moment.:smile

We live on a 1/8-mile dead-end road that the county doesn't service so I have to use a blower to keep access to the county road. I'm starting to think a blade for our Teryx might be useful for our needs also.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
At our first home we lived in cottage country and we where a mile from the main road . I used my wife's 400 Arctic Cat with chains on to plow our way out in the morning to get to work ..:wink
The Teryx shouldn't have a big problem moving a lot of Snow ..:coldsmilie:

Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
I have no idea what you guys are talking about :grin

I love the strobes btw. Got any more info on those?

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
The strobes on the front and rear are from a auto supply store ( Action Truck Caps ) and Are DOT Rated ... the ones on the sides I got off Amazon..

Registered
Quadrax LX plow

Has anyone tried the 72" quadrax LX plow i can't find any reviews

Attachments

Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
VH, does that blade you have blow snow out to the side if your speed is up some?
Yes it does! And if you get too much speed, it will blow it over your windshield too :grin

Registered
how did it work for you? i put a kimplex plow on my 2017 Teryx LE4 with tracks. the Teryx worked great but the plow failed miserably. The materials in the angling part was too light and it bent. the plow components are too light for it. I also had a heck of a time with the winch snapping the cable when i lifted the blade. i did get the hang of it but if overlifted, it instantly snapped.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts