Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

glamis prez weekend looking down

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  tmoz 
#1 ·
took the terx out there..been a few years , 2 years ago I had a fast UTV now I'm the slowest..oh well took the FPV bird and flew around.. here is what i seen..

#2 ·
Sick video! What kind of rc plane is the camera on? Also was that Dominic Bali playing on the sound track?

#3 · (Edited)
Awesome video. The aerial view of the drags gives a much different perspective. Nice job!

#5 ·
:clap:

#6 · (Edited)
took the terx out there..been a few years , 2 years ago I had a fast UTV now I'm the slowest..oh well took the FPV bird and flew around.. here is what i seen..

GLAMIS PREZ 13 - YouTube
Cool video. Multi-Rotor machines have changed the AP Game. What Electronics you running on it? DJI?

You should come to our California Event sometime. It has been a lot of fun and a LOT of people with multi rotors there every year. HeliFreak Event Baby! 2013 it will be pretty north of you, but we have not announced it yet. Last 4 years it has been in SOCAL. Largest R/C Helicopter event west of Indiana, we had 245 registered pilots in 2012.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.