Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
We are going to Camp Wolfcreek Springs Oct. 2nd-5th to ride Wolf Pen Gap, anyone want to come along is obviously more than welcome and their will be our Teryx, my dad's 650 turbo charged Joyner Sand Spider, my two brothers and their Rhinos. Hope to see you there.
T-Radx
Marcus:welcome1:

·
Registered
134 Posts
What's your thoughts on your Dad's Joyner? I've always wondered abou those.

We were really considering dragging our 5th wheel up there around that time. I've got to see how our schedule works out. We have to consider the LSU football schedule also!

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Dad's Joyner is a 650 turbo charged dune buggy and it does awesome climbing everything , Alot better than we ever expected and does everything our side x sides will do. It is awesome. I did change the date to the 2nd of Oct. to the 5th. I also will be staying at Hillside cabins because no avail. at Camp Wolfcreek springs, which I like better. But oh well. It will still be a awesome time.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Have you looked at Shadow Mountain or Iron Mountain? I think that you can ride wolfpen and another area from there. That's one of the places we are looking at for future trips.

How does the Joyner compare to like a teryx or rhino in trails, dunes, power, speed cost? Just curious to have a real life opinion. Who's motor is in it?

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We just wrapped the turbo and exhaust to get the turbo to maintain the heat better, it should out run my teryx in the short run and definitely in the long run, because it is a 4-speed, I am going to put the Dalton pro clutch in the teryx soon, then I think that I will out run him the short run. It does great in the trails, climbs , dunes , with the turbo is has good power , but with out the turbo it is a turd. I think for around 5,000.00 you can buy one used with the turbo. My dad gets more looks and people asking about this damn thing than anything else out there.
Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts