Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally rolled this out of the garage today and snapped a few shots of the new upgrades I made. :pepper1: A big thanks to Jim (SandJunkie) for making this happen. :clap: Jim does great work! He dipped my headlight bezels, gauge pod and glove box. This is just the beginning of a new addiction. They look sweet. :icon_thumleft:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Should have let me lay down some tiger stripe or some cheetah...:rofl2:
Nah.... I wouldn't want it too match your new car.... Too much sexy

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Looks real good Josh.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I really like the look of your Rex! The carbon fiber is a good addition...:icon_thumleft: Just curious if you will be adding a bumper or going without? I think it looks kinda cool without the bumper.

·
Work blows, I wanna ride !!
708 Posts
That gauge pod looks sooooo nice dipped :icon_thumleft:.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really like the look of your Rex! The carbon fiber is a good addition...:icon_thumleft: Just curious if you will be adding a bumper or going without? I think it looks kinda cool without the bumper.
Thanks man! Yeah I'm going to add a bumper.... A simple one though. I like the custom creations bumper. The bumper is not at the top of my list though.... I still need seats, lights, pipes, and bed delete.... The teryx is putting me in the poor house... Lol!

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
I still need seats, lights, pipes, and bed delete.... The teryx is putting me in the poor house... Lol!
im sure sandjunkie could help you with that:icon_thumleft:

and amen, mine too

Reactions: SandJunkie

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Now I am going to look like a copy cat!!! I just sent my pod, glovebox door and intercom plate for the Junkie Spritz:eek:k:

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Now I am going to look like a copy cat!!! I just sent my pod, glovebox door and intercom plate for the Junkie Spritz:eek:k:
1000 posts nice....:icon_thumleft:

Reactions: SandJunkie

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Booyah:pepper1: I would like to thank Taptalk:eek:k:
Tapatalk rules my life..... Ya copycat! Lol..... Jk... Good deal on getting your junkie on!

Reactions: chad59

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Thanks man! Yeah I'm going to add a bumper.... A simple one though. I like the custom creations bumper. The bumper is not at the top of my list though.... I still need seats, lights, pipes, and bed delete.... The teryx is putting me in the poor house... Lol!
The bed delete kits rock brother...:icon_thumleft:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The bed delete kits rock brother...:icon_thumleft:
You know it's on my radar..... It's not a matter of "if" but "when"???? And $$$ :)

Reactions: chad59
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.