Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I went to a Jeep "party" with the Teryx and got some respect! I couldn't throw down with the big boys, but I did climb up on a rig for some fun. The Jeep guys were pretty impressed and I got alot of questions about the machine. Thanks to Rich @ JPCooler for putting on the blast and providing the "obstacle" for all to try!:clap:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good call Brian, I'm normally a stickler for the belt, but on occasion I forget or unlatch it for a minute or two........we lost a guy in our group this year, he was coming back on the access road after a run and rolled 6 times, no belt..........we really strive to wear our belts 100% of the time, but sometimes fall short...

LOL, I just realized it looks like that's my Jeep on it's side, it's not, it's another buddies of mine, he flops on command....................

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice! Was Rich wearing his seat belt?
After I posted I though about the two pics and it looks like Rich's Jeep flopped...not the case. and yes, the flopper was strapped in! here is the pic just before he went over.:tools1: Oh I think those were mineral waters in the hand!:beer3:

Just a good redneck time in the desert!:bandit:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts