Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfin and found this. Has anyone else seen or heard about this kit? And vendors? Here is what you get :

8 arms
4 Fox Reservoir Shocks
4 Summers Bros Axles
Kit is 6" wider per side 1" forward 1" rear adding 15" travel with 2" longer wheel base $5,299.95

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looks to use all stock hardware .. Seems like that might be a weak point once you add all that extra leverage of the long travel kit... Plus it looks heavy as hell ... I'd say stay with the proven leaders in this area... Custom Creations, Unleashed UTV, SoCal Fab, And all of the arm kits that UTV Crap caries.. I know he is not yet a registered site supporter (he is going to sign up) but I believe the SoCal Fab kit is only like $4700 and you also get everything. Fox shocks, Summer Bros axles and 8 arms.. Also Johnny at UTV Crap has some great deals on kits... Just my 2cents of course.

973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've talked with Nick @ UTV Crap. I like the So Cal kit and the XMF Kits. I wasn't thinkin of buyin the HCR Kit or anything. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything. Did you ever get a video of your kit in action?

·
Registered
194 Posts
My camera is due back from Sony next week I guess there was a recall for the error I was getting... I will post some video as soon as I can..I think we are going to head up to Pismo once I get it back. (I need to get my paddle set up going as well) I was thinking you could look up HCR long travel kit for the Rhino and get an idea about how well it works / holds up. I'm sure on RF Forums there should be some info..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts