Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pretty much got my heart set on a Rhino 700FI 2009. But my dealer sells both the Teryx and the Rhino. So please give me a good reason to drive myself nuts again with a change of heart!!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Man just read threw here and you will see,I came from an 07 rhino and dont regret it one bit..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rutcutter, I was looking at them side by side and I thought the finish on the Rhino was much better than the Teryx. I can get a 08 Teryx with bed assist installed for 8800.00. That is the standard edition not the LE. Your 07 that was a 660 right? What do you really like better about the Teryx? Thanks.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had the same problem before I bought mine. I'm assuming you haven't driven a Teryx yet. I drove the Rhino 1st because that is what the dealer was pushing. Then I drove the Teryx right after. IMO, no comparison. Teryx had more power and the V-twin engine was alot smoother. Also the Teryx didn't seem to be top heavy like the Rhino. The teryx just seemed more stable. If I wouldn't have driven them both one right after the other the Rhino would of been fine but for basicly the same money, I wasn't buying the (IMO) lesser machine.

Goodluck either way

Paul

·
Registered
813 Posts
I like everything better,sound,power,drivetrain,fit and finish I think is better than the rhino to me. I love the teryx and wouldnt go back to a rhino.

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Teryx hands down...go post up on rhinoforurms for opposing opinion

·
Registered
13 Posts
No Rhino for me !

Just went on a big ride last weekend and witnessed a Rhino roll right in front of me! They are not near as stable as a Teryx... you couldn't give me a Rhino!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow, i can't believe anyone thinks the rhino has better fit and finish than the teryx. IMHO, I think everything on the teryx feels higher quality, and tighter than the rhino. Nicer dash, nicer seats, less gaps in the plastic and sturdier bodywork mounting. IDK, maybe i have a skewed opinion, lol.

·
Banning,CA
582 Posts
the teryx just flat out kicks ass. mine is bone stock & i raced my friends 08 700 efi & i walked on him & another friend has a 05 660 with pipe,cdi,& intake with jet kit & i still beat him.he said i'll admit it the teryx is king!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What sucks is the dealer only has a green teryx and I really love the red. He also has a Camo. Is kawasaki running any finance promotions right now. And do you think there will eventually be as much aftermarket parts for the Teryx. Maybe you guys are beginning to persuade me alittle towards the Teryx........LOL

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
What sucks is the dealer only has a green teryx and I really love the red. He also has a Camo. Is kawasaki running any finance promotions right now. And do you think there will eventually be as much aftermarket parts for the Teryx. Maybe you guys are beginning to persuade me alittle towards the Teryx........LOL
There are already quite a few parts available for the Teryx and in the long run there will be just as many as there are for the Rhino.
Get the Teryx, you won't be disappointed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts