Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here from Searcy, AR. I'm picking up my new Teryx the next time I get down to Texas for a weekend so I'll be posting some pics up in the future. In the mean time, I've got some stuff for sale in the For Sale forum. :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome bud! Lets ride sometime.

·
Registered
813 Posts
That was a trip.. When are you gonna pick it up?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was a trip.. When are you gonna pick it up?
Hopefully in the next few weeks. I've got someone interested in my Brute Force down in Texas and I'm kinda waiting to see if he is going to buy it first. If he does, I'm going to take the Brute back down there with me when I pick up the Teryx unless someone here locally buys it and I'll go ahead and go pick it up.

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Going to Wolf Pen Gap Oct. 2nd to 5th , gonna be fun time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds like it will be a blast! I've been up there but it's been a long time although I remember we had a damn good time. If I have my Teryx by then, I may try to come hang out with you all.

There is a place I found a little closer to there I live which is in the Ozark National Forest and there are some awesome trails there. We go to Jerusalem, AR and unload at one of the trail heads just north of town. Last week I was working right there in town and found a new RV campground pretty close to where we unloaded last time so I'm going to look into leaving a camper there so I can pack up and go on the weekends. When I get my Teryx and have the camper situation taken care of, I may try to organize a group ride or something.:tent3:

·
Registered
813 Posts
I may be able to go but thats when deer season opens here,so we may be in the woods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts