Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading a lot of stuff on the forums and this seems to be a good site for the Teryx. I sold my tahoe now i want to buy a Side by Side-Teryx. I have 2 little boys so an ATV is not in the near future. However a UTV is. Read a lot about them and I keep coming back to it. Anything I should know that you have found out please let me know. I am a NEWBIE.......Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Where at in Texas ? If your anywhere close to me I can let you know where to buy a Teryx at the best price around.
And then you can hook up with us and go do some riding !

·
Registered
134 Posts
I pretty much did the same thing. We love mixing camping and ATV riding, but with 3 kids 6 & under even the 2 that can ride a little, really can't ride where we go. So we got this to put a rear seat in and the whole family goes riding. Plus, where we live is in the national forest and we can ride a good bit right from the house.

Only comment that I could make is that it's a lot of money... (to me;) If I needed to buy a 4 wheeler anyway, then paying the extra would be no big deal. But, when you start looking at the seat set up, it can cost a lot more if you start adding seats, cages etc. I mean, you can buy a jeep for less than these things! Even still, we have a lot of fun as a family and that's what I work for anyway. I lucked out and found out after we bought it that there is a pretty good bit of racing opportunities also and that was cool for me. I've been without a race toy for a long time. I'm not taking it real serious, but its better than having nothing to race.

Only other consideration I think is where do you want to ride... ? Is it legal, will it fit etc. We've found plenty of places in East, & N. Texas, OK, AR & LA.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I lucked out and found out after we bought it that there is a pretty good bit of racing opportunities also and that was cool for me. I've been without a race toy for a long time. I'm not taking it real serious, but its better than having nothing to race.
With a name like Crash.....that might not be such a goo thing:rofl3:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Cheez I bought mine at Kawasaki City of Lancaster (Irvings sister store) and paid $9300 also. Best deal around, I just like the guys at the Lancaster location better.

Lance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks, FTW is where I am at. Yes I have been looking and can see where this can get pretty expensive. But I know my boys will like it..You cant put a price on that.....thanks for all the info.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts