Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Waiting on 2021 KRX SE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. In Ohio and currently waiting on our SXS to be delivered! Waiting on the 2021 KRX Special Edition. Man are they hard to find this year! Safe riding! Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy your new ride! Yes, all outdoor vehicles are hard to find. Three Kawasaki dealerships near me have very little inventory. I had to ask my buddy to dealer trade for my Teryx 4 S LE. I also was thinking of trading in our 2 STX 15F's for new STX 160's but he hasn't had one of them in for 5 months..

·
Registered
Waiting on 2021 KRX SE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve called dealerships in my state ( Ohio ), KY, Pennsylvania, WVa, Indiana and Michigan. They have a hold on the next one that comes in for me. Was supposed to be 2-3 weeks before they got one in. That was about a month ago. 🙁

·
Registered
43 Posts
I’ve called dealerships in my state ( Ohio ), KY, Pennsylvania, WVa, Indiana and Michigan. They have a hold on the next one that comes in for me. Was supposed to be 2-3 weeks before they got one in. That was about a month ago. 🙁
Same in South Carolina. Zero turn lawn mowers are hard to find here too...

·
Administrator
Christ is King
4,242 Posts
Welcome.

Reactions: RoxxStar

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m in the same boat drove to 4 different dealers In Ohio one weekend just to look at a 2 seater to see if I even liked the Teryx (which I did and will be my go to once I find one). I was told maybe when the 2022 come out they may get a 2021. Looking forward to learning more on here and preparing for when I can get one.

·
Registered
Waiting on 2021 KRX SE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a hold on a 2021 KRX SE. Was originally told they should have one in 2-3 weeks. That was almost 2 months ago. STILL no word. They called and said they got an ES in, but the only difference is the suspension and we’re not gonna really need the push button suspension option. The SE already comes with FOX Podiums. We’re mainly mud and trails. Couldn’t justify the jump in price. We’re already getting the SE up fitted with front and rear bumpers, nerf bars and a roof. To upfit the ES to what we wanted was more than we wanted to spend.

·
Registered
Waiting on 2021 KRX SE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update: we now have a hold at ANOTHER dealership. So 2 holds, 2 dealerships, 2 different states. Wish us luck…

·
Jan & Jun 2021 TOTM Winner
513 Posts
I'm glad I managed to get a new Teryx4 last year. A co-worker bought/ordered a new polaris something back in February and they're still waiting for it to arrive.

I ordered a bendpak hoist for my garage back in February too, originally got told April, then in April got told maybe expect it in August or September.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ya. I feel for all you guys waiting on machines. Totally sucks. A a little off topic, but I ordered a new pool table for myself and the family for our new house and I just called him past week and it won’t arrive till “maybe” September!! Unreal how screwed up things are right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been searching for a Teryx4 S LE and was told to put some money down to get on the list. Stopped at Iron Pony Powersports last week and ordered one. Salesman said it would have to be a 2022 model since 2021 models are trickling in and spoken for and there is a good chance 2022 models will start being built before orders for 21 models are fulfilled. Also saw where price may be going up a couple thousand bucks on the 22 models. That would suck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have been searching for a Teryx4 S LE and was told to put some money down to get on the list. Stopped at Iron Pony Powersports last week and ordered one. Salesman said it would have to be a 2022 model since 2021 models are trickling in and spoken for and there is a good chance 2022 models will start being built before orders for 21 models are fulfilled. Also saw where price may be going up a couple thousand bucks on the 22 models. That would suck.
Ya that would suck, especially since all they did is change the seat color. I do like the seat color for the 2022 model in the red and black. Good luck and hopefully you get one without the markup.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts