Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is mike and i live in wellsville, ohio.I ride quads, bikes, and have a offroad jeep, so this seemed like the next step. Just bought a teryx, haven't rode it much yet but its a blast so far. Listen to the deal I got on it. Andrews cycle in salem bought a whole shipment headed to cali, that a dealer out there didn't want. They are selling them for $7600 plus $98 fee plus tax==$8236 out the door, thought that was a sweet deal and its going on till the 4th of july or till they r all gone. So far 4 of us have bought them, thought it was to good of a deal to pass up. What do u guys think!!!

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
Great deal Mike! I live down here around Steubenville, OH and I love my Teryx. I have been to yellow creek several times and you will love how the teryx performs. Get the cdi, exhaust tip, and some good tires and you'll do great on those trails. I also recommend to snorkel your belt exhaust bec. it is really low and with some of the mud and water up there you will get your belt wet. It is a easy fix. GPS tech has a detailed post on this site explaining how to do it. Good luck!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thats a smokin' deal.. How many do they have left?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts