Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys…..I’m new here. I bought a 2013 teryx. I knew the engine was messed up, but the body was in great shape. I thought my mechanic could rebuild it, but after closer inspection the crankcase was messed up after a rod broke.

I can’t find a replacement engine for it. I have been on fb marketplace. I have been on eBay. I have called dealerships. Etc…

Couple questions: Where can I get a replacement engine? Will other Kawasaki 750cc engines years fit the 2013 teryx? (Someone told me to look for Brute Force engines……do they work?)

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys…..I’m new here. I bought a 2013 teryx. I knew the engine was messed up, but the body was in great shape. I thought my mechanic could rebuild it, but after closer inspection the crankcase was messed up after a rod broke.

I can’t find a replacement engine for it. I have been on fb marketplace. I have been on eBay. I have called dealerships. Etc…

Couple questions: Where can I get a replacement engine? Will other Kawasaki 750cc engines years fit the 2013 teryx? (Someone told me to look for Brute Force engines……do they work?)

thanks
PSN has them. Kawasaki doesn’t make the cases for the 750’s anymore. I ran into this problem a year ago. Power Sports Network. They rebuild engines and sell used parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts