Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Welcome Jase glad to have you share some stories & pics let us know how you like your Ride & enjoy 🤠

·
Registered
565 Posts
Welcome,,, I feel your pain some. I just took out front brake caliper from large sticks from logging skid road. $$.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Jason why didn't you warranty the rack and pinion at the dealership. just had a buddy do his 16 t2 last fall here in NC.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome,,, I feel your pain some. I just took out front brake caliper from large sticks from logging skid road. $$.
I’m taking mine Saturday see if warranty covers it. Guess the power steering failed because with it disconnected from the rack steering wheel still won’t turn

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jason why didn't you warranty the rack and pinion at the dealership. just had a buddy do his 16 t2 last fall here in NC.

I’m taking mine Saturday see if warranty covers it. Guess the power steering failed because with it disconnected from the rack steering wheel still won’t turn

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Hope Kawi takes care of you they have a good reputation

1 - 16 of 16 Posts