Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys got a quick question, just installed a set of forward and rear arched arms. The highlifter arms come with the bracket lift built into them, I previously had the Brute lift kit on with the preload adjusted to get the full 2-inch lift. Should I back off the preload to factory settings with the new lift, concerned with the CV angle?

·
Registered
445 Posts
I don't have this system but I would take measurments then install your A Arms like you mentioned then if it's lower then you want put preload back into your shocks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keeter,

Thank you for the feedback, an update went ahead put the preload back to factory settings. The angle looked pretty harsh at full drop.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Gibsonj668, what are you going to do with your old lift? I have an 18 will it fit mine? Might be interested in if you are looking to get rid of it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Keeter,

Thank you for the feedback, an update went ahead put the preload back to factory settings. The angle looked pretty harsh at full drop.
Gibson that's one of the reasons I got the SATV A- ARMS because you could adjust the camber on the front and rear arms. I heard of a guy cutting the uppers on his HL Arms and adding like 3/4 or 1 inch into the upper arms to make his rear wheels to be straight up and down.

·
Registered
445 Posts
How did you end up on ground clearance at normal setting with the HL arms

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keeter, I can clear a 5 gallon bucket now in the front. But I also mounted a set big horns off a rzr xp1000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts