Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about ugly,didnt like a thing about it,cant wait to smoke one..:rm_thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
that looks like one of them buggies thats picking up golf balls at the driving range,lol!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Anyone hae any information/pictures on the Honda sport version?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I looked at one last week at the local dealer, its a fat cow, very..VERY wide! Love the trans setup but nothing else.:zzz:

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Now that is Nice!

NICE P.O.S.!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thank goodness I didnt get the Big Red after all. Can't wait to get my Teryx.

·
Registered
157 Posts
OP, where'd you take that pic? In someone's trailer at the Honda shop? It is much uglier than I remember it being from the dealer show last year. :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
dont forget who was there first honda oddesey one seater then the pilot ..there sport model will be two seater and handle like evan man stewart race toyota

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah, that's IF they come out with a sport model. And that's a fairly large "if."

·
Registered
42 Posts
It is not the best looking UTV, but if you add new bumpers, new roll cage, a lift and tires and wheels. It might be half way good looking. It will still be wide as **** but trail at riding parks are getting better fitted for the UTVs. Everyone knows that some will do this too there are alot of diehard honda fans who will spend this kind of money on one. I hope that the rumors of a sport model is true something to give the RZR a run for its money.

·
Registered
157 Posts
It is not the best looking UTV, but if you add new bumpers, new roll cage, a lift and tires and wheels. It might be half way good looking. It will still be wide as **** but trail at riding parks are getting better fitted for the UTVs. Everyone knows that some will do this too there are alot of diehard honda fans who will spend this kind of money on one. I hope that the rumors of a sport model is true something to give the RZR a run for its money.
I used to be a die-hard Honda fan. Owned several sport bikes, quads, dirtbikes, etc...

Then I came to realize there were alternatives out there when I got my 2004 YFZ450. I originally went in looking for a 2004 Honda TRx450, and ended up with the Yammy.

I paid $9600 OTD for my Teryx, which is a price the local dealer couldn't even touch, on a Big Red. The Teryx is faster, more sporty, and overall a better UTV, IMO.

Everything we have heard about a sport edition of the Honda is, at this point, still rumors. Yes, it's cool that Honda is FINALLY breaking into the UTV market, but I think they're going after the wrong crowd. Hell, I could be wrong, who knows? We'll see what comes along as time goes by, but by then it'll be too late. Arctic Cat will have their 1000cc Prowler by then.

There's always going to be something bigger, better, faster.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts