·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
buy a TERYX!

·
Registered
186 Posts
UH, no......the RZR is faster than the Teryx stock for stock. Whats with the post whoring???

·
Registered
813 Posts
Stick with the RZR just make sure you wear waders if you plan on getting in the mud cause it gets up on the seat quick. I stick with my dry ride teryx and put a VDI on it and be just as fast or faster than that little rzr.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry i couldnt resist, im sure stock the rzr will be faster.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Who is faster - Rhinos for NOW

Sorry guys but stock to stock the RZR is faster than the Teryx and Rhino. Only the slow guys deal with stock anything. The Rhinos are still king when it comes to modified performance UTVs. The Yamaha platform is still the best to work with when it comes to getting the most out of your UTV without skipping on reliability . My rhino's top speed is 65 mph and it gets there much faster than any RZR modified or stock. My new Teryx has promise because it is faster than a stock Rhino and the 750 Twin motor is truly impressive. "Much Much more than the polaris motor".

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Rhino mods

Tom over at TeamIMSRacing built this Rhino for me last year. It has a 787 stroker motor tune for recreation riding and pump gas, a looney tune dual exhaust, bilstein shocks, modified IMS carbs, and clutch mod. It runs fast and reliable with over 300 hrs on the motor. I have raced many other RZR since all my friends have them and no one ever comes close.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts