Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
571 Posts
Does HRP make parts for the Teryx still? I love the front prerunner bumper but can not find it anywhere.
I contacted HRP via email cause I also really liked their front bumper. They replied back right away and told me that they do not make teryx parts any more but still have the front bumper. He quoted me a price, I sent him my shipping address and asked for a quote and he never replied back.

So I gave my business to DeviousPowersports and purchased the pro armor bumper. I liked HRP's better but I did not appreciate the no response. I thought about calling them, but then decided not to. I'm not going to chase my tail trying to give away my money, lol.

Hope you have better luck, I'd call em if I were you.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I contacted HRP via email cause I also really liked their front bumper. They replied back right away and told me that they do not make teryx parts any more but still have the front bumper. He quoted me a price, I sent him my shipping address and asked for a quote and he never replied back.

So I gave my business to DeviousPowersports and purchased the pro armor bumper. I liked HRP's better but I did not appreciate the no response. I thought about calling them, but then decided not to. I'm not going to chase my tail trying to give away my money, lol.

Hope you have better luck, I'd call em if I were you.

Good to know, I really like the HRP bumper so I will give them a try. If doesn't work out, I am going with the Pro armor bumper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.